World of Warcraft Back Cover For iPhone 4 - Kael'thas Sunstrider (White Bezel)
Kael'thas Sunstrider was a senior member of the Kirin Tor and the Prince of Quel'Thalas, the last of the Sunstrider dynasty. After the fall of Quel'Thalas, Kael'thas led what remained of his people in the service of the Alliance. Striving to placate his people's addiction to magic, he later covertly allied with Illidan Stormrage and the Burning Legion. He was branded a traitor after his allegiance with the Legion was revealed. Kael'thas plotted to summon Kil'jaeden through the Sunwell, but his plans were foiled by the Shattered Sun Offensive. He was defeated by their forces in Magisters' Terrace.
Featuring Kael'thas Sunstrider image, this back cover makes your iPhone 4 so elegant. Use this high quality iPhone 4 back battery cover to change your broken or scratched one. Make your iPhone 4 look brand new after replacing the new back cover.
- Brand new high quality World of Warcraft Back Cover For iPhone 4 - Kael'thas Sunstrider (White Bezel).
- Quality material, premium craftsmanship.
- Change the original iPhone 4 back part for this special backplate with great easiness.
- Features metal mounting tabs for screwing the bottom two screws.
- Includes the camera lens, camera flash lens and anti-static sticker.
- Replace your iPhone 4's broken, damaged or cracked Back Cover with a new one.
- Buy this High Quality Back Cover for iPhone 4 replacement at great wholesale prices with no minimum order quantity!
Friendly Reminder: Special skills and techniques are required for proper installation. Think twice before you disassemble your phone!
Note: Our company is not responsible for any damage caused by installation of these repair parts!
- iPhone 4 (4th Generation) 16gb
- iPhone 4 (4th Generation) 32gb
- Pls note: This back cover can not be used in the Verizon iPhone 4.
- 1 x World of Warcraft Back Cover For iPhone 4 - Kael'thas Sunstrider (White Bezel)
Our writer who is also a World of Warcraft fan, has posted an article on the blog of sw-box. If you would like to share your feeling and comment, you can hit the following link (click here).